Why you should attend C3 2016
The annual CallidusCloud Connections (C3) conference is fast approaching — May 9-11, 2016, in Las Vegas — and we want to make sure you fully understand the value of attending, so that you don’t miss out on this invigorating event.
C3 2016 provides access to hands-on Clicktools training, roadmap information, and opportunities to network directly with the product and services teams. There’s no other chance like this for you to expand your Clicktools knowledge and get even more value from your feedback solution and programs.
You’ll attend the customer experience track, which features success story presentations that will inspire you to make the most of customer feedback across your organization, based on use cases from some of the most successful companies in the world. Plus, you’ll gain new insights from thought-leader sessions by well known experts in customer experience, engagement, and service.
Attend C3 to take advantage of more than 70 breakout sessions (across all tracks), which include product training, customer success stories, thought-leader talks, and the following:
- New techniques to develop and deploy surveys, and the latest best practices to streamline customer experience
- Exclusive insight into the latest and greatest functionality being developed by Clicktools
- In-depth success stories from Clicktools customers, including Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Flight Centre.
- Mainstage keynote presentations from CallidusCloud executives on the future of the broader suite of products and larger company vision.
- Daily networking events and parties at the Wynn with like-minded executives, leaders, and visionaries.
Visit www.clicktools.com/c3 to register as a Clicktools customer and follow #CALDC3 for ongoing event updates.