Want to create game-changing survey questions?
WEBINAR: Friday, August 5, 2016
10 AM Pacific / 12 PM Central / 1 PM Eastern
Customer Feedback is a Precious Gift!
Did you know that only about 4% of your customers will actually share their valuable feedback with you before they disappear?
So how can you engage this small but precious group to gather the insights you need to create an outstanding experience and differentiate your brand? There are plenty of blogs out there that may help with this, but beware: Common “best practices” are outdated and have failed us over and over!
The best feedback can be difficult to ask for, and even harder to turn into real action. Asking the right questions at the right time is crucial to any organization that wants to retain customers and provide the best experience possible.
Isn’t it time you learned how to ask questions that drive measurable changes? You need to design your questions from the customer’s perspective.
Click here to REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR.
As a Certified Customer Experience professional who has specialized in gaining that outside-in perspective for almost 20 years, I will co-host this session with the Clicktools team to help you maximize your insights from those few squeaky wheels and learn more from the quiet ones.
Join us for this live webinar to learn how to:
- Identify what creates a gap between customer data and real insight in your organization.
- Help customers articulate what they need or want the most from you.
- Inspire powerful customer anecdotes that tell you what’s really happening.
- Gain valuable insights about how competitors are attracting your customers.
- Encourage customers to participate in your improvement initiatives.