Voices.com Maintains a 95% Customer Satisfaction Rating with Clicktools
With a global network of more than 125,000 voice actors in over 100 languages and more than 125,000 online clients, Voices.com takes customer loyalty very seriously. They’re literally in the business of forging relationships between creative talent and the companies that need them. As such, happy customers translate directly into referrals and new business.
In 2010, Voices.com collected customer feedback using survey software that did not integrate with their CRM solution – Salesforce. The solution served a basic purpose but created inefficiencies around centralizing and acting on customer feedback because the data was inaccessible beyond the solution itself and manual exports. When they learned that the software developer was soon to discontinue the technology, urgency arose to replace the outmoded application with something more sophisticated that of course integrated with Salesforce.
Voices.com quickly turned to the AppExchange to research replacement solutions that would easily integrate with Salesforce and provide more sophisticated surveying capabilities. High ratings and customer reviews put Clicktools at the top of the list.
- Replace existing survey tool with a more sophisticated solution that integrates with Salesforce.
- Begin to track customer satisfaction to continually adapt and improve customer experience.
- Implement an NPS™ survey to identify and work with promoters and detractors.
- Allow users to access customer feedback within the Salesforce environment.
- Meet a new goal of 80% customer satisfaction quarterly.
- Implemented Clicktools enterprise solution fully integrated with Salesforce for company-wide access to customer feedback data.
- Launched customer satisfaction and NPS programs as part of existing workflows, merging survey responses with case and account data.
- Leveraged Salesforce reporting engine and tied customer feedback into other key performance indicators.
- Gained ability to make strategic product adjustments based on real-time feedback.
- Reached an average, quarterly customer satisfaction score of 95%, outperforming initial target of 80%.