Text Insight: Extracting Greater Value from Customer Feedback
There’s a swell of interest in the importance of text analytics. A natural evolution of the Big Data craze, businesses are discovering of course that data itself has little value. Data’s real value is found through analytics. Its value is usable information and insights. In terms specific to customer experience and VoC-related programs, the end game is not simply to collect customer data; the goal is to act on it to improve customer relationships and by extension, strengthen the business itself.
This interest in text analytics spans industries and departments, but customer service and customer experience experts are paying extra close attention to the potential capabilities. Unlocking the meaning of unstructured text (e.g. free form / written survey responses) could reveal new ways to optimize service based on very specific feedback such as trending categories, demographics, and other drivers.
Until recently, however, text analysis applications have been prohibitively expensive. It hasn’t been feasible to efficiently convert this type of feedback into quantifiable, actionable information. As such, most companies have chosen to handle text responses manually or on a one-off basis, which is not only time-consuming, but difficult and error prone.
Introducing Clicktools Text Insight
To address these challenges, Clicktools partnered with OpenAmplify, a leading provider of Natural Language Processing (NLP) software, to leverage a powerful, proven technology as the foundation for Clicktools Text Insight. The result is the world’s first out-of-the-box VoC text analysis solution integrated with CRM.
- Affordable: While most text analysis tools present high-cost barriers to entry, Text Insight is a small add-on to an annual Clicktools subscription.
- Easy: The setup couldn’t be simpler, literally allowing for one-click enablement within your Clicktools environment.
- Instant: Analysis of text responses and integration with CRM occur in real time.
Clicktools Text Insight enables you to gain insight into the wants and needs of your customers by systematically analyzing their written survey responses. You can see whether you need to take action, identify trending categories / topics, and breakdown respondents’ demographic information.
Talk to us about how Text Insight may help you:
- Reduce costs by identifying which feedback to respond to first.
- Increase your ability to respond to feedback quickly and appropriately.
- Better understand drivers behind positive and negative performance.