Improving sales pipelines and processes.
As buyers increasingly take control of the sales process, capturing information at every step is essential. Whether it is further information about the buyer, how they feel about the process, or why they chose not to do business with you, every insight is crucial. Now, organizations are collecting feedback across the entire buyer journey, including measuring sales effectiveness by more than just closed deals. Today’s sales management stars recognize the need to deliver a great buying experience. Understanding the customer’s perspective is absolutely mandatory.
With Clicktools, you can measure and improve the success of salespeople and processes. For example, win/loss surveys can be automatically issued to assess performance and even affect commissions. Integrated with CRM, Clicktools enables sales teams to spot upsell opportunities with access to insights from customers alongside information from marketing, support, and other departments that have touched the customer. They can work from a more complete picture of each customer – exactly the type of personal touch that closes deals and keeps customers coming back for repeat purchases.
Use Clicktools to:
- Measure and improve the success of salespeople and processes.
- Better understand and reach your ideal prospects.
- Analyze wins and losses based on customer feedback.
- Enhance your 360-degree view of the customer.
- Develop deeper customer insights and profiles.
Examples of how sales teams use the Clicktools solution:
- Call Scripts: Create dynamic sales scripts to drive the sales process and collect valuable customer information.
- Win / Loss Surveys: Automatically send surveys to understand why sales are won or lost. Getting feedback on the sales cycle enables you to improve processes and adjust offerings based on customer needs.
- Automated Account Set Up: Using Clicktools for this simple step alone has saved companies thousands of dollars per year. Using an account setup form, you can automate actions that include specific information for welcome emails, account management follow-up, order fulfillment, onboarding, upselling, and more.
- Sales Contact Requests: Embed a Clicktools form on your website to capture new leads and contact requests.
- CRM Integration: Automatically update customer records to ensure your sales teams are always working with complete, up-to-date records.