Friday, August 5, 2016
10 AM Pacific / 12 PM Central / 1 PM Eastern
Customer Feedback is a Precious Gift!
Did you know that only about 4% of your customers will actually share their valuable feedback with you before they disappear? How can you engage this small but precious group to gather the insights needed to create an outstanding experience and differentiate your brand? The best feedback can be difficult to ask for, and even harder to turn into real action. Asking the right questions at the right time is crucial to any organization that wants to retain customers and provide the best experience possible.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how to ask questions that drive measurable changes. Certified Customer Experience professional, Jeannie Walters, who has specialized in gaining that outside-in perspective for almost 20 years will lead this informative session and help you maximize your insights from those few squeaky wheels and learn more from the quiet ones.
- Identify what creates a gap between customer data and real insight in your organization
- Help customers articulate what they need or want the most from you
- Inspire powerful customer anecdotes that tell you what’s really happening
- Gain valuable insights about how competitors are attracting your customers
- Encourage customers to participate in your improvement initiatives
Jeannie Walters, CEO of 360 Connext
SIGN UP FOR THE FREE WEBINAR