- A Six-step Plan: Put “Relationship” Back in CRM to Ensure Business Success
This eBook offers guidance on how you can leverage CRM to drive great customer experiences all along the customer journey, from sales to marketing to support / service.
- Why Marketers Can’t Live Without Surveys – 8 Survival Tactics
Today’s marketers need to know how to survey prospects and customers. And they need to know how to do it well. Download this survival guide for eight tactics your team can use to make the most of customer feedback.
- Navigating the Alphabet Soup of Survey Methodologies
See this handy guide to available survey methodologies including ACSI, CES, CXi, CSAT and others to determine which one best suits your business processes and customer feedback management goals.
- Profiting from Customer Experience
Read this paper to understand the direct relationship between customer experience, customer feedback, and financial performance. You’ll also learn models and measures to track how much you’re profiting from these initiatives.
- RAPID Loyalty: A Comprehensive Approach to Customer Loyalty
In this paper, Clicktools and TCELab have teamed up to elucidate why three types of loyalty, not one, are needed to understand a customer’s loyalty propensity. You’ll learn more about these three loyalty types and how you can drive and measure them.
- The Role of Sales in Effective Customer Surveys
Without the active support and involvement of sales and account managers, it is difficult to implement effective feedback programs. This paper explains how to work with sales to successfully get a customer feedback initiative off the ground.
- Why the Annual “Do You Love Us?” Survey Doesn’t Work
It takes much more than an annual gesture to keep customers loyal. In this paper, Clicktools CEO David Jackson explains how to shift the mindset to a more comprehensive, ongoing conversation with customers to build lasting relationships.