Product Tips: Publishing to PowerPoint
When reviewing customer satisfaction scores, or anything else for that matter, wouldn’t it be easier if the results you obtain using Clicktools could be easily and automatically produced in a PowerPoint presentation?
Well, we are happy to announce that our new feature “Publish to PowerPoint” is now available to Team edition and above. Here’s how you do it:
2. Select the radio button for “Powerpoint (Graphics and tables).
3. Select preferences for your Headings and enter a title for your PowerPoint presentation.You can also add an image to display on the first page if you like.
4. Choose the style and color format for your Charts. There are 4 color palettes to choose from. Your chart can be presented in either 3d or flat.
5. Select how you would like to number your slides (none, sequential or using the original survey question numbers.)
6. If your questions had any type of help information included, this too can be published into your slides.
7. Identify which question results you wish to publish.
8. Do you review published results routinely? Would you like to receive this information regularly by email?You can schedule your slide deck to be emailed using the Schedule Settings options.
9. Once you have entered your parameters, then click “Apply.”
Clicktools then* creates a PowerPoint file with the extension .pptx including the charts as pictures. This slide deck can be accessed and edited within Microsoft PowerPoint. (*or at the scheduled time)
If you have any ideas for more useful hints or tips please leave a comment.