Shaping experiences across the customer journey.
As companies recognize the need to become more focused on the customer, CEOs are increasingly turning to marketers to take the lead. The added responsibility of shaping the customer experience across the customer lifecycle brings a need for even more information about the customer.
With Clicktools, marketers can collect customer information across channels, continually building a richer view of the customer. The data can be used to create contextually richer segments, target communications precisely, and a build greater understanding of successful conversions. You’ll not only gain greater insights into what marketing programs and channels work best, you’ll positively affect the entire customer experience.
Clicktools powerful and highly flexible integration means any data collected can be integrated with core marketing and CRM systems, increasing the visibility of customers’ views.
Use Clicktools to:
- Enhance your 360-degree view of the customer.
- Develop deeper customer insights and profiles.
- Better understand and reach your ideal prospects.
- Measure and improve the success of marketing programs.
Examples of how marketers use the Clicktools solution:
- Landing Page Forms: Capture leads from any kind of campaign by embedding a Clicktools form that pushes data directly to CRM. You can autofill known information to save prospects time.
- Market Research: Perform market research with sophisticated surveys that include logic, conditions, and branching for truly scientific results.
- Event Registration & Follow-up Surveys: Save time by automating event registration and follow-up communications with Clicktools webforms and emails.
- Subscription Opt-in/out: Manage permissions with opt-in/out forms that integrate with CRM, so there’s never confusion about who should receive communications.
- Contest Entry: Simplify contest management with forms that screen for duplicate entries, automatically send confirmations, and notify internal parties of new submissions.