Introducing the Clicktools Whiteboard Video Series
Sometimes you just have to draw the line.
We heard that some people think it would be difficult to create surveys that map to CRM. We heard that these projects would require marketing people to take the entire IT team to lunch – weekly. We heard that weeks of life would be lost planning intricate workflows to respond to customers on an individual basis.
It’s time to debunk the myth of difficulty. You can build really nice, effective surveys, scripts, and forms that integrate with CRM – even if you don’t have a degree in computer science. And, you can do it across your organization from sales to marketing to support and back.
No One Reads Anymore.
You’re Skipping Ahead to the Videos, Aren’t You?
We hijacked the format of the classic UPS commercials (now its own marketing genre) to outline the basic concepts and value of using Clicktools to create surveys, scripts, and forms – and integrating responses directly into your CRM system.
We strayed from the formula a bit though and replaced that long-haired guy with a charming and witty Brit, our very own Sales and Marketing Director, Andrew Walker. Pen in hand, he demystifies six popular use cases in about two minutes each.
Watch the entire series at clicktools.com/whiteboard or start with any of these individual videos:
- Surveys to CRM: Here’s the quick rundown on why companies should automatically centralize survey responses in CRM. Watch >
- Forms to CRM: Save tons of time and effort by automatically pushing web form data into your CRM system. Watch >
- Scripts to CRM: Dramatically improve the effectiveness of your call scripts by mapping responses directly into CRM. Watch >
- Mapping 101: Have no fear at the thought of mapping data to CRM. This basic overview will put your mind at ease. Watch >
- Mapping Surveys: Watch this simple overview of how to synchronize Clicktools survey responses with your CRM system. Watch >
- Mapping Web2Lead: Even marketing people can do mapping! See how easy it is to push form data into CRM (without involving IT)! Watch >
Of course, let us know what you think and please don’t hesitate to suggest new whiteboard video topics.