Integration With Angel.com IVR
A great example of three-way, on-demand integration is Clicktools integration with Angel.com. Angel provides an on-demand IVR tool and we have built an integration that transfers results directly from IVR phone-based surveys into Clicktools, which can then, obviously, go into Salesforce (any object!).
The basic use case is:
- Customer calls Support Desk.
- Call center agent uses Salesforce to respond to call.
- At end of call, agent re-directs caller to Angel.com to take survey.
- Angel.com collects survey response and passes to Clicktools.
- Clicktools can be used for real-time analysis and transfer back into Salesforce.
At the same time, an email survey could be sent to cases closed through that channel. Responses to both the email and IVR survey can be collected in the same survey in Clicktools. Presto, you have a seamless, real-time multi-channel feedback environment that allows you to compare and contrast support levels across different channels.
To have a look at the demo:
- Click https://app.clicktools.com/app/login.jsp and login to the demo Clicktools account with the email email@example.com and the password Angelivr.
- Call 866-248-8135 and answer the short four question survey by saying the numbers or pressing digits on your phone. Leave a comment too.
- In Clicktools, click the Analyze (pie chart) icon at right, then select the Individual tab.
- Under ‘Individual responses,’ select the View (eye) icon at right to view your responses. This includes a link to the comment, which you can copy into another browser window to hear.
This is all seamless and all in real-time, integrating three enterprise strength software tools in minutes. Don’t you just LOVE on demand software!