In honor of DF15: The value of Salesforce integration
Hopefully you had a great Dreamforce week and are returning home with a mix of new ideas and inspiration on how you can use one of the most powerful platforms on the planet to improve your relationships with customers. As we’ve learned over the years, Salesforce (and by extension, Dreamforce) has become less about the CRM platform in isolation. The real power of your Salesforce solution is realized by leveraging the right add-on applications to drive greater value from it.
We’ve proven since 2001 that Clicktools is one of the solutions that greatly enhances the power of Salesforce and so, in honor of the closing of Dreamforce week, here’s a quick look at what our long-standing relationship with Salesforce does for you — our customers!
Since the very beginning, Clicktools has enabled you to integrate customer feedback into Salesforce to improve customer experience. Some quick history highlights include:
- Clicktools was the first feedback solution on the AppExchange.
- More than 400 AppExchange reviews with an average score of 4.7 of 5 stars.
- AppExchange™ Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Survey Tool five consecutive years.
So why do you care?! Because when you connect your Clicktools surveys, call scripts, and web forms to Salesforce, you gain the ability to improve customer experience across the organization in very measurable ways. For instance, all customer-facing teams get real-time access to critical, in-context customer information so that they can understand and serve customers better. This means stronger, more targeted marketing campaigns, more insightful sales transactions, better understanding of support and service satisfaction and effectiveness, and more.
Benefits of an integrated Clicktools and Salesforce solution include:
- Creating a 360-degree view of customers by centralizing all customer information, including direct feedback, in Salesforce.
- Driving improvements based on customer feedback that earn greater advocacy and loyalty, as well as repeat purchases.
- Increasing customer satisfaction with relevant, personalized communications and timely responses.
- Evolving your business to better meet customer needs by analyzing and reporting on customer feedback.
- Empowering customer-facing staff with relevant data that allows them to speak specifically and knowledgeably with clients.
From a features and capabilities standpoint, an integrated Clicktools and Salesforce solution enables you to:
- Collect information in a number of ways including web pages, custom buttons or links within any Salesforce object, Clicktools email deployment, or Salesforce emails (either manually via templates or automatically via Salesforce workflow).
- Automatically update Salesforce records, including custom objects and fields, and multiple objects using dynamic mapping that populates records differently, depending on survey responses.
- Automate responses based on customer needs / requests / complaints.
- Save time by scheduling surveys to send automatically from Salesforce.
- Maximize the robust reporting capabilities of Salesforce with integrated data from Clicktools. Or, use Clicktools’ advanced reporting to create dashboards and reports.
Again, we hope you had a great Dreamforce week and do please let us know if you’d like a demo of an integrated solution. Or take a look at our other CRM integration info, if you’re on a platform other than Salesforce.