Simplifying complex communication and compliance processes.
The workplace isn’t as simple as it once was. Recruiting and retaining top talent is more competitive than ever, as workers expect flexible, progressive environments and attractive benefits packages. All eyes are on you to save the company money by keeping employee retention rates high, complying with increasing regulation, while also ensuring that hiring processes are inexpensive and efficient. There’s never been more on your plate.
Today’s HR professionals need powerful solutions to simplify any aspect of their very complex jobs and to streamline communication processes — both internally and externally. The good news is that Clicktools enables you to automate numerous tasks and interactions, and centralize the data for simpler response and reporting. Leverage Clicktools surveys and forms to keep employees engaged and informed, while also using the solution to manage hiring and benefits processes with greater ease.
Use Clicktools to:
- Increase employee retention and satisfaction rates.
- Reduce manual tasks and costs associated with hiring processes.
- Simplify communications regarding government compliance.
- Facilitate simpler reporting and analysis.
Examples of how HR professionals use Clicktools:
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys: Retain top talent by regularly surveying your employee base. Setup automated checkpoints and report to managers on employee satisfaction levels to continue to drive positive change.
- New Applicant Forms: Make hiring more efficient by collecting contact details and resumes (using document upload) in Clicktools forms on your website. Data can be viewed in CRM or exported to a spreadsheet or other formats to share and review with hiring managers.
- Event Registration Forms: Make event planning or career fairs much easier by collecting registrations via a Clicktools form on your website. Automate confirmations and reminders to save yourself a ton of time and hassle.
- Employee Reviews: Simplify review processes by building assessment forms in Clicktools and centrally managing responses and results reporting.