Enhanced Folder Management – AVAILABLE NOW
On 6 April 2014, we updated the Clicktools application to provide improved folder management. This gives you greater control, organization, and security over your templates and emails. You can now manage user access to look and feel templates, email templates, and organizational emails by folders.
Available in all Clicktools editions, this update enables you to create a Clicktools folder structure that better supports your organization’s makeup and security policies. It also makes it easier to file and find your Clicktools content, whether templates and/or emails – especially as you create more and more content.
- Greater control over content: Set access policies by folder for tighter security. For example, you may give each department access to particular folders.
- Decreased time, effort, and risk: Group similar items together to quicken searching, decrease clutter, and restrict access to survey results.
- Better organization company-wide: Add structure to how you create and use Clicktools content across the entire company. For example, you may separate content by department, by subject matter, or even by status such as assigning items to a Draft folder versus a Live folder.
- Exact knowledge of survey usage: Know exactly how many surveys (and which ones) use your branded template with the “where used” functionality. Users can identify if a template is used by a survey, prior to editing it, greatly reducing the risk of breaking a live survey. Also, those not used can be removed. Remember, they can be retrieved from the recycle bin for up to 7 days.
How does it work?
As before, Principal users can create folders in Admin and assign user access. Users can then access only the templates and organizational emails within those folders.
The NEW functionality extends these capabilities to include:
- Users can assign content to a folder when creating or editing a look and feel template or email template.
- Principal users can assign content to a folder when creating or editing organizational emails.
- All the list pages can be filtered by folder.
Get more info now