Enable Spell Checking in Clicktools
Never worry about discovering embarrassing typos or misspellings in your surveys or emails anymore! Clicktools now has built-in spell checking for text-based questions in the builder and for email templates.
You can add additional spell checking capabilities by enabling spell checking in your browser for all your interactions.
Here is how to do it:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (The icon with three vertical lines located at the far right of the address bar).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Languages” section, click Languages and spell-checker settings.
- In the Languages and Input dialogue that appears, use the “Enable spell checking” checkbox to turn the spell-checker on or off.
By default, Firefox is configured to automatically check spelling. If it is not currently turned on, you can enable it in the Options window:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click the General tab.
- Select the ‘Check my spelling as I type’ checkbox.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
Internet Explorer 8 and 9:
IE versions 8 and 9 do not come with built-in spell checking, although you can install third-party add-ons that will give you this functionality.