The power of deployment options
One of the most powerful capabilities of the Clicktools solution is the ability to deploy a single survey in multiple ways. We call this multimode deployment, which simply means that you have numerous options for delivering your survey, depending on how your respondents will best receive the survey.
Leveraging multimode deployment is a really smart way to increase your response rates. You can be strategic about how and where you reach people, and expand your opportunities to collect thoughtful, authentic feedback. Additionally, this is a big time-saver because you can send a survey in different ways without having to create multiple surveys. In other words, you only have to maintain and manage one survey, and don’t have to spend needless hours consolidating reports to understand your results.
With Clicktools multimode deployment you can deliver a single survey in any of these ways:
- IVR deployment to present surveys over the phone — This option enables your recipients to answer survey questions using their telephone keypad. In call center environments, for example, you may ask a customer to stay on the phone after a service call in order to take a brief survey. Or perhaps you present a survey phone number on your website that lets customers call in and take a telephone survey.
- Website deployment to display online surveys or forms of any kind — You can either copy your survey URL and paste it into any third-party deployment mechanism or embed your survey URL into a webpage. This is a popular option for posting contact forms, web-to-case, online applications, lead forms, or any form designed to collect information from your customers, prospects, or employees.
- Mobile deployment to send surveys that show well on cell phones — In a mobile world, your customers expect to be able to interact via their smartphone. Clicktools has mobile-friendly templates that ensure your surveys look and function great when accessed on a smartphone.
- Email deployment to request feedback via an email — This extremely popular option allows you to present a survey link from within an email. We’re all familiar with these kinds of requests for feedback after particular interactions with a company such as a purchase or service appointment (e.g. please give a product or service review).
- Multi-language deployment to communicate in their language of choice — Using a language URL parameter or ‘locale’ settings within the respondent’s browser or data stored against the contact record in Clicktools, you can deliver your survey in the recipient’s local language to dramatically improve response rates and customer experience. You receive real-time results in a single report with translated text and synced to CRM.
- SMS deployment to send mobile survey links to smart phones — Take advantage of the massive popularity of texting by letting your customers receive text messages that link to your survey or form.
- Offline deployment to collect data when an internet connection is not available or is unreliable — In situations where your customers may not have a good connection, such as conferences, trade shows, service calls, or outdoor events, you don’t need to forego asking for feedback. Use the Offline Deployment option and save responses to the device used to display the form or survey. Simply upload your offline survey results when you’re back online.
We hope you make the most of these options to improve response rates and customer experience — and save yourself a bunch of time and busywork. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for guidance on implementing any of these deployment options.