Feedback in CRM for SugarCRM® Users
Since the very beginning, Clicktools has enabled organizations to integrate customer feedback into CRM to improve customer experience. All along the customer journey, you can drive engagement and loyalty with a smooth and seamless flow of information from fully customizable surveys, call scripts, and web forms to anywhere in your CRM. Across your organization, personnel gain real-time access to valuable insights that allow them to better understand and serve customers. Plus, many of these interactions can be automated for hands-off, highly efficient improvements to customer experience.
Clicktools and SugarCRM seamlessly integrate, empowering organizations to:
- COLLECT customer feedback with Clicktools surveys, scripts, and forms.
- CENTRALIZE the data you’ve collected in SugarCRM.
- ACT on the insights automatically to improve customer experience.
Companywide Benefits of Clicktools & SugarCRM
With an integrated Clicktools and SugarCRM solution, you’ll see improvements across your organization from marketing to sales to support and beyond. For instance, increase marketing campaign effectiveness by building more engaging surveys and landing page forms. Then, watch your sales pipeline grow by automatically creating new leads in SugarCRM from Clicktools surveys and forms. And, streamline your help desk by integrating customer support data directly into SugarCRM. The benefits run full circle, making it easier for all customer-facing teams to keep customers engaged and happy.
Clicktools capabilities with SugarCRM:
- Rapidly build surveys, scripts, and forms without the need for technical resources.
- Collect information in a number of ways including web pages, custom buttons or links within any CRM object, Clicktools email deployment, or SugarCRM emails (either manually via templates or automatically via SugarCRM workflow).
- Automatically update SugarCRM records, including custom modules and fields.
- Control CRM synchronization manually or automatically, with the ability to select and edit responses before synchronizing.
- Maximize the reporting capabilities of SugarCRM with integrated data from Clicktools. Or, use Clicktools’ advanced reporting to create executive dashboards and reports.
- Close the loop on actionable responses by automatically alerting the appropriate resource(s).