Feedback in CRM for Salesforce®Users
Since the very beginning, Clicktools has enabled organizations to integrate customer feedback into Salesforce to improve customer experience. As theAppExchange™ Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Survey Tool five consecutive years and the first feedback solution on the AppExchange (now with more than 400 reviews), Clicktools is far and away the leading feedback solution for companies that run Salesforce.
Clicktools offers powerful functionality and unmatched support for companies wanting to integrate customer feedback into Salesforce:
- COLLECT customer feedback with Clicktools surveys, scripts, and forms.
- CENTRALIZE the data you’ve collected in Salesforce.
- ACT on the insights automatically to improve customer experience.
Companywide Benefits of Clicktools & Salesforce
With an integrated Clicktools and Salesforce solution, you’ll see improvements across your organization from marketing to sales to support and beyond. For instance, increase marketing campaign effectiveness by building more engaging surveys and landing page forms. Then, watch your sales pipeline grow by automatically creating new leads in Salesforce from Clicktools surveys and forms. And, streamline your help desk by integrating customer support data directly into Salesforce. The benefits run full circle, making it easier for all customer-facing teams to keep customers engaged and happy.
Clicktools capabilities with Salesforce:
- Rapidly build surveys, scripts, and forms without the need for technical resources.
- Collect information in a number of ways including web pages, custom buttons or links within any Salesforce object, Clicktools email deployment, or Salesforce emails (either manually via templates or automatically via Salesforce workflow).
- Automatically update Salesforce records, including custom objects and fields, and multiple objects using dynamic mapping that populates records differently, depending on survey responses.
- Control CRM synchronization manually or automatically with the ability to select and edit responses before synchronizing.
- Save time by scheduling surveys to send automatically from Salesforce.
- Maximize the robust reporting capabilities of Salesforce with integrated data from Clicktools. Or, use Clicktools’ advanced reporting to create dashboards and reports.
- Close the loop on actionable responses by automatically alerting the appropriate resource(s).