Feedback in CRM for Oracle CRM On Demand® Users
Since the very beginning, Clicktools has enabled organizations to integrate customer feedback into CRM to improve customer experience. All along the customer journey, you can drive engagement and loyalty with a smooth and seamless flow of information from fully customizable surveys, call scripts, and web forms to anywhere in your CRM. Across your organization, personnel gain real-time access to valuable insights that allow them to better understand and serve customers. Plus, many of these interactions can be automated for hands-off, highly efficient improvements to customer experience.
Clicktools and Oracle CRM On Demand seamlessly integrate, empowering organizations to:
- COLLECT customer feedback with Clicktools surveys, scripts, and forms.
- CENTRALIZE the data you’ve collected in Oracle CRM On Demand.
- ACT on the insights automatically to improve customer experience.
Companywide Benefits of Clicktools & Oracle CRM On Demand
With an integrated Clicktools and Oracle CRM On Demand solution, you’ll see improvements across your organization from marketing to sales to support and beyond. For instance, increase marketing campaign effectiveness by building more engaging surveys and landing page forms. Then, watch your sales pipeline grow by automatically creating new leads in Oracle CRM On Demand from Clicktools surveys and forms. And, streamline your help desk by integrating customer support data directly into Oracle CRM On Demand. The benefits run full circle, making it easier for all customer-facing teams to keep customers engaged and happy.
Clicktools capabilities with Oracle CRM On Demand:
- Rapidly build surveys, scripts, and forms without the need for technical resources.
- Deploy via web, contact center, or send an email using Oracle CRM On Demand workflow.
- Automatically update Oracle CRM On Demand, including custom objects and fields.
- Analyze results using Clicktools advanced, real-time statistical analysis tools.
- Maximize Oracle CRM On Demand’s robust reporting capabilities with integrated data from Clicktools. Or, use Clicktools’ advanced reporting to create executive dashboards and reports.
- Collect information in a number of ways including web pages, Clicktools email deployment, Oracle CRM On Demand email marketing features or web links in any CRM On Demand object.
- Control CRM synchronization manually or automatically, with the ability to select and edit responses before synchronizing.