Career Opportunity: Customer Success Manager
Clicktools is looking for dynamic individuals to join its Customer Success team and has a vacancy in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Successful applicants will be customer-focused, adaptable, reliable and strong team players. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for navigating customers through on-boarding, inspiring adoption and renewal through cultivating and expanding relationships and license usage. Gaining intimate knowledge of their business needs, the CSM will act as client advocate across sales, service, support, marketing, and product management.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in technology and have a proven track record of identifying sales opportunities within existing accounts. He/she will be adept at problem solving and be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people in an easy-to-understand manner. To be successful, the CSM will be well-organized and detail-oriented with superior customer interfacing skills. He/she must be able to multitask and prioritize. He/she will have a strong understanding of CRM tools and ideally Customer Feedback programs with a keen interest in providing technical solutions to meet business needs.
The CSM will possess a range of capabilities in order to perform a hybrid role of account representative, client liaison, and technical support. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a positive, can do attitude. This is an office-based position reporting remotely to our head of Customer Success in the UK.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of ~200 existing clients.
- Ensure new clients are successfully on-boarded to Clicktools.
- Ensure clients successfully use Clicktools products by working with clients to understand business objectives and recommend strategies to achieve those goals.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Consistently achieve and surpass quarterly quotas through additional products and services, and renewing customer contracts.
- Provide insight on clients’ needs to internal teams on a regular basis; represent clients’ views, requirements, and experience throughout the organization.
- Assist in design and implementation of customer solutions to include gathering business requirements, identifying needs, and developing program scope.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities in support of client.
- Use internal Salesforce system to record and maintain daily customer activity.
- BA/BS required
- 3-5 years experience in account management, service ,or sales within technology environment, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be good on phone
- Strong listening skills, consultative selling practices, and exploratory info gathering skills
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications, web meeting tools, and Salesforce – disciplined in capturing all communication and notes
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work tactfully through challenging client issues
- Knowledge of CRM and on-demand software, experience with survey and customer experience/customer feedback, and/or a Salesforce-integrated product a plus
- Desire and ability to embrace new technologies and become proficient quickly
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member – must be able to work and report remotely to supervisor.
- Problem solver who takes initiative to get things done, an enthusiastic go getter!
- Sense of humor is a must