BIG NEWS: New Clicktools Release
CallidusCloud is pleased to announce the very latest release of Clicktools. This release occurred Sunday, September 27th 2015. Because this is a major release with many useful new features and improvements, you are strongly encouraged to click to view the complete release notes, as this blog is just a high-level summary.
The release provides the following new features to enhance the Clicktools solution.
- General release of a new user interface: The new UI offers an improved user experience through better menu structures, natural navigation through the process and the introduction of wizards for complex tasks. Going back to our roots, SURVE by Clicktools from CallidusCloud is changing to Clicktools by CallidusCloud. Click here to take the Clicktools tour and see the sleek interface and useful new features.
- Mobile: We are beyond excited to share this new functionality.
Device Conditions revolutionizes how you create surveys by enabling you to create one survey that will appear and operate differently depending on what device the recipient is using. You’ll improve customer experience by tailoring your survey to suit their viewing environment, whether smartphone or desktop. Also, among other improvements, you can now set your mobile surveys to display a single question per page. See details >
- New and improved charts: If you have been using the new interface, then you are familiar with the improved charting capabilities at the question level. The new charts allow you access to valuable pieces of information for analyzing how your survey question is performing. With this release, we have taken that functionality a step further by including the improved charts in both the Summary data to PowerPoint and Summary data to PDF reports. We have created consistent graphs to be used throughout Clicktools reporting, allowing our customers to easily share professional reports across their organization. See details >
- SMS/IVR updates: In a recent release, we added survey deployment options to our multimode approach. IVR Deployment allows respondents to complete surveys over the phone and SMS deployment lets you send mobile survey links to smartphones. We have improved these two deployment methods in this release. See details >
- SugarCRM API update: Clicktools is now updated to the SugarCRM API version 4. As part of the upgrade, organizations will no longer have to provide a static schema of module relationships in the organization settings page. Modules will be loaded from the API dynamically, so if new modules are created, they will automatically be available in the mappings page. See details >